Novignis was founded in 2010 by Olivier and Jean-Claude Meyer:
Jean-Claude Meyer has nearly 15 years of business development experience in Nigeria where he has actively been involved in a number of successful ventures such as :
- Eat’n’Go Ltd: a fast food franchising company in Nigeria – CEO
- TREA Investment Inc: a real-estate investment company in the United States – President
- Emporium Ltd: a real-estate development and investment company in Nigeria – Managing Director
- Marca International Ltd: an indigenous oil trading company in Nigeria - Director
Jean-Claude Meyer studied at the University of Texas at Austin, USA and is an INSEAD Business School alumni. He was born in France in 1978.
Olivier Meyer is an entrepreneur with almost 20 years of experience in Africa and Nigeria in particular. Before co-founding Novignis Olivier Meyer held managerial and executive positions in the following companies:
- Optima Energy Group: a global oil trading group - Chairman
- Dajcom Ltd: a leading electronics retail and manufacturing company based in Nigeria - Director
- Meridian Marine Corp: a ship owning and shipping company based in Greece and West Africa - Director
- Marca International Ltd: an indigenous oil trading company in Nigeria - Managing Director
Prior to his professional career Olivier Meyer studied Business Administration at the University of St. Thomas in Houston, USA. He was born in France in 1973.